Followers

Which type of nail polish do you prefer?

hello;

care to join me? i'm just through the looking-glass...

3.12.2010

Three's of Me

Three names I go by:
1. Amy
2. Kat
3. Goober

Three jobs I have had:
1. Child's World Play School
2. Moser's Discount Foods (by far my longest held job, i was there four years)
3. CJ's Tiger Country

Three places I have lived:
1. Augsburg, Germany (born and raised- yes, army brat here!)
2. Texas (way too hot!)
3. Ashland and Columbia, Missouri (I can't stay put in either city, but love them both)

Three favorite drinks:
1. Egg Nog gosh dang it! Why can we not have this drink available all the time?
2. Synergy Kombucha drink 30 calories and delicious!
3. Smart Water in Dragonfruit flavor

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Nip Tuck is getting good this season!
2. It's always Sunny in Philedelphia (hillarious and i will never ever quit watching this show)
3. Desperate Housewives even though it's been pretty predictable as of late... :(

Three places I have been:
1. Canada
2. England
3. Germany

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Holland
3.
București, Romania

Three people who text me regularly:
I don't get text messaging but if i did it would be my mom, my brother, and my best friend, marko. They are always bugging me to get it.

Three favorite old TV shows:
(I know these aren't too old, but) :
1. Doogie Howser, M.D.
2. Punky Brewster
3. Fraggle Rock

Three favorite dishes:
1. Miso Soup!
2. Tiger Rolls
3. the sweet potato & duck dish from the Wine Cellar & Bistro

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Neutrogena soy moisturizer
2. Lancome concealer
3. Elizabeth Arden light gold eyeshadow

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. building up my savings
2. having my own place with only my boyfriend and 2 cats (and hopefully one trained puppy when the time comes!)
3. taking another couple of vacations: montana to visit marko, and alaska to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins and to see the aurora borealis!

Three people I'm tagging:
1. http://apolishproblem.blogspot.com/
2. http://drfrankenpolish.wordpress.com/
3. http://daily-nail.blogspot.com/

please, will you girls repost this and possibly even become my first followers? i would love to know more about you all as it is your blogs i keep up with most often.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll be sure to post this on my blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete